Porini Safari and Diani Beach is a classic 12 night Kenya bush and beach safari. You move between game parks by scheduled flights over a week and concluding with 5 nights relaxing at Diani beach on the Indian Ocean. Your safari will start in the Nairobi National Park, continuing on to the Amboseli and Laikipia region. Then you head to the world-renowned Maasai Mara . And finally it ends on the white sandy beaches of Diani.
Day and Night game drives are in 4x4 safari vehicles with expert guides. And exciting bush walks give you the opportunity to get close to the flora and fauna often missed from game drives. Nairobi National Park is home to rhino, lions and leopard amongst other species. Selenkay Conservancy and Amboseli National Park are famed for the elephant populations. Whilst Olare Motorogi Conservancy and the adjacent Naboisho Conservancy are large areas of pristine wilderness. Here day and night game drives and educational safari walks are all on offer. You also head into the Maasai Mara National Reserve for one full day safari. Plus flights are included between camps to avoid lengthy road transfers.
Families and Children - This safari is suitable for children age 8 years and above. Child rates are offered for kids age 8 to 11 if sharing with two adults.
Alternative Beach Stay at Diani
- The Porini camps are closed during April and May for the long rains.
- The price in October is the same as the price in early July.
- The price for November to 19 December is the same as the June price
- A week on safari includes two of Kenya's most iconic parks, Amboseli and the Masai Mara.
- The Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia is a must to see rhino and wild dog.
- And private concessions allow night drives in search of nocturnal predators.
- Bush walks.
- Plus you can avoid cities altogether. The Nairobi Tented Camp is a great first night on safari. You are met at the airport and whisked off straight into the bush avoiding the city traffic and busy roads.
- Relax after your safari on the Indian Ocean at Diani beach for 5 nights.
Porini Safari and Diani Beach at a glance
Co-founder & Director
An idea of price
This is a set tour using specific camps. However many tours can be adapted. Chat to us about your options. It excludes international flights but includes an estimate for all domestic or regional flights within the tour.
Half Board in Nairobi & at Diani, Full Board at the Porini Camps, Internal scheduled flights, Shared Game Drives, Park Fees, Airstrip Transfers