What next after the Red Sea? We offer a range of luxurious and diverse diving holidays in throughout Southern Africa. From the Indian Ocean islands of the Seychelles, Zanzibar or Nosy Be to the coastal waters of Mozambique and South Africa?
Here, you'll find idyllic islands and archipelagos as well as long pristine coastlines protected by fringing reefs. Experience some of the world's finest coral reef systems. Or enjoy the completely different adrenaline rush of shark cage diving in the Cape of South Africa.
We focus on diving in four countries: the Seychelles, Mozambique, Madagascar and Mafia Island & Zanzibar off the coast of Tanzania.
Diving Holidays in South Africa
However, diving in South Africa is worth considering. We favour the pristine reefs and warm sub-tropical waters of Coastal Maputaland in KwaZulu Natal. Here you can have an adventurous diving experience in a true wilderness environment. Furthermore, you are likely to spot turtles, manta ray, dolphins and sharks.
- Great diversity of diving experiences. From the unspoilt depths of Mozambique and Madagascar to the near paradise of the Seychelles or Mnemba Island
- Amazing possibilities to dive with whale sharks - massive yet harmless whales up to 14 metres in length
- Much less well-known and thus less coral bleaching than over-touristed elsewhere in the world
- Great opportunity to combine a diving holiday with a world-class safari experience.
- Southern Africa offers 5 of the 7 marine mammals in the world
Very helpful discussions"Very helpful discussions beforehand to give us lots of options. The personalised website was really good. The pre-holiday booklet was really useful as well. " Mrs Rachel O'Connell, UK
All your arrangements/transfers worked like clockwork"We have had the most fantastic holiday and that all your arrangements / transfers etc worked like clockwork. The accommodation and food was excellent everywhere we stayed. It has left us hungry for more (especially Victoria Falls) so we had better get saving for a return trip! This was our first trip to South Africa and we had no idea how stunningly beautiful your country is. " Laughton Family, UK
Mr Guy Crabb - Ginny"Ginny listened to what we wanted and delivered an itinerary that pretty much blew us away. " Mr Guy Crabb
Popular tours & safaris
We arrange trips to more than 100+ destinations throughout the African continent.
Start planning your dream trip
Need a little help? View our Safari Guide to help you get started
- Water temperaturesWarm water year-round (excepting South Africa)
- Marine mammalsSouthern Africa offers 5 of the 7 marine mammals in the world