What next after the Red Sea? We offer a range of luxurious and diverse diving holidays in throughout Southern Africa. From the Indian Ocean islands of the Seychelles, Zanzibar or Nosy Be to the coastal waters of Mozambique and South Africa?
Here, you'll find idyllic islands and archipelagos as well as long pristine coastlines protected by fringing reefs. Experience some of the world's finest coral reef systems. Or enjoy the completely different adrenaline rush of shark cage diving in the Cape of South Africa.
We focus on diving in four countries: the Seychelles, Mozambique, Madagascar and Mafia Island & Zanzibar off the coast of Tanzania.
Diving Holidays in South Africa
However, diving in South Africa is worth considering. We favour the pristine reefs and warm sub-tropical waters of Coastal Maputaland in KwaZulu Natal. Here you can have an adventurous diving experience in a true wilderness environment. Furthermore, you are likely to spot turtles, manta ray, dolphins and sharks.
- Great diversity of diving experiences. From the unspoilt depths of Mozambique and Madagascar to the near paradise of the Seychelles or Mnemba Island
- Amazing possibilities to dive with whale sharks - massive yet harmless whales up to 14 metres in length
- Much less well-known and thus less coral bleaching than over-touristed elsewhere in the world
- Great opportunity to combine a diving holiday with a world-class safari experience.
- Southern Africa offers 5 of the 7 marine mammals in the world
Glad we booked with Cedarberg"They were very informative and helpful. Milandi in particular helped us with car hire and when I lost my wallet on arrival in Cape Town. Milandi was always available to discuss and change anything required. Emails were replied to promptly. " Mr Chris Jones, UK
As always an excellent itinerary"Choices of lodges was perfect. Everything went extraordinarily smoothly. As always an excellent itinerary, great local agent/guide/driver and good trip notes. Good to hear from Milandi personally when a local problem caused a change in the itinerary during the trip. " Mr Tim Flesher, UK
Superb holiday"Peter put together a superb holiday for us. He found out what sort of things we liked and then tailored the holiday for our needs. Whilst working the logistics out! " Mrs Helen Severs
Popular tours & safaris
We arrange trips to more than 100+ destinations throughout the African continent.
Start planning your dream trip
Need a little help? View our Safari Guide to help you get started
- Water temperaturesWarm water year-round (excepting South Africa)
- Marine mammalsSouthern Africa offers 5 of the 7 marine mammals in the world