What next after the Red Sea? We offer a range of luxurious and diverse diving holidays in throughout Southern Africa. From the Indian Ocean islands of the Seychelles, Zanzibar or Nosy Be to the coastal waters of Mozambique and South Africa?
Here, you'll find idyllic islands and archipelagos as well as long pristine coastlines protected by fringing reefs. Experience some of the world's finest coral reef systems. Or enjoy the completely different adrenaline rush of shark cage diving in the Cape of South Africa.
We focus on diving in four countries: the Seychelles, Mozambique, Madagascar and Mafia Island & Zanzibar off the coast of Tanzania.
Diving Holidays in South Africa
However, diving in South Africa is worth considering. We favour the pristine reefs and warm sub-tropical waters of Coastal Maputaland in KwaZulu Natal. Here you can have an adventurous diving experience in a true wilderness environment. Furthermore, you are likely to spot turtles, manta ray, dolphins and sharks.
- Great diversity of diving experiences. From the unspoilt depths of Mozambique and Madagascar to the near paradise of the Seychelles or Mnemba Island
- Amazing possibilities to dive with whale sharks - massive yet harmless whales up to 14 metres in length
- Much less well-known and thus less coral bleaching than over-touristed elsewhere in the world
- Great opportunity to combine a diving holiday with a world-class safari experience.
- Southern Africa offers 5 of the 7 marine mammals in the world
Mr Chris Day, UK - Peter"Peter couldn’t have been more helpful, and his suggestions were all relevant and useful to us. " Mr Chris Day, UK
We enjoyed it all"Ginny created a holiday that was well-suited to our requirements. The arrangements, timings and itinerary were sensible and all stages of the holiday were faultlessly executed by the chosen representatives. " Mr John Hartley, UK
High satisfaction with Cedarberg"We just returned from our third African safari booked with Milandi. I cannot say enough about our high satisfaction with Cedarberg and, particularly, Milandi. Milandi has always worked with us, making recommendations based on our preferences, and together we “tweak” the itinerary until it is perfect for us. Milandi is efficient, highly responsive, knowledgeable, friendly, and seems to really care and act excited about our booked adventure. Each time we have traveled, all arrangements have been punctual and without any delays or cancellations. Every detail has been prearranged. During our most recent trip, Milandi even checked us in for each of our domestic and intercontinental flights, knowing that we would not have the capability to do so from the camps we visited. Cannot recommend Milandi highly enough!! " Mrs Shirley Spain
Popular tours & safaris
We arrange trips to more than 100+ destinations throughout the African continent.
Start planning your dream trip
Need a little help? View our Safari Guide to help you get started
- Water temperaturesWarm water year-round (excepting South Africa)
- Marine mammalsSouthern Africa offers 5 of the 7 marine mammals in the world