Cedarberg designs tailor-made golf holidays in South Africa, staying at some of the best golf resorts. Golfing is as much of a focus as you want and can be combined with a safari and other interests.
Golf is a passion for many in South Africa. And many of South Africa’s courses have been designed by award-winning golfers and top course designers. Some can even compete with the best in the world. The Gary Player course at Sun City, Pezula, & Fancourt, to say nothing of the prestigious Leopard Creek near the Kruger National Park. Some of these spectacular golf courses have been featured on the European PGA Tour - a testament to their high calibre.
Choose between a flexible self-drive trip, or a golf tour with your own private guide. Either option can tailored around your requirements.
Why choose Cedarberg for your golf safari in South Africa?
- We have visited all these golf resorts, and played at many of them. So we are adept matching the right golf resort with the right client.
- We offer the full range of safaris in Southern Africa. Including golf, safaris & family travel. That makes us the perfect match for people who want to do a bit of everything.
- Over the last 25 years, we’ve arranged plenty of golf holidays. But also plenty of what we call ‘golf in holidays’ i.e. when you simply want to add a few rounds of golf into your trip. Rather than coming to play as much golf as possible...
- It is this MIX of expertise which draws our golfing clients to us. We can combine a top South Africa golf resort with your need for a top family holiday for example. Or we can advise on the best safaris to follow your golf break…
Look at our sample golf safaris in South Africa below. Then contact us to chat about your plans. Our pre-departure golf services include booking tee-off times, caddies or golf buggies, arranging pro-golf lessons or a round with the resident Pro.
What if one of you doesn’t play golf?
Not everyone shares an avid passion for golf and golfers need pampering too! So many South Africa golf resorts have spa facilities to rival their immaculate fairways. With a range of beauty and body therapies, heated pools, gym etc. See some of our golf hotels below.
Golf in the Indian Ocean Islands.
Mauritius, and to a lesser degree, the Seychelles, have golf resorts in stunning Indian Ocean settings with a glorious sub-tropical climate. Lush fairways are lined with coconut palms and your spectators are paradise flycatchers and the odd curious tortoise! Both boast ‘six-star’ golf and water sport resorts to round off the story at the deluxe end of the spectrum. See Golf Resorts in Mauritius and Golf in the Seychelles for more info…
- Superb weather, perfect golfing conditions, the vast and natural beauty of South Africa's countryside.
- Huge diversity of golf courses from manicured parkland courses, to challenging links options to courses in the mountains or even in a bushveld setting.
- We are expert at combining golf with safari, spa & wellness and other interests.
Download our Guide on Top 25 Golf Courses in South AfricaFind the best-designed and most interesting golf courses... Start dusting off your golf clubs
Popular tours & safaris
We arrange trips to more than 100+ destinations throughout the African continent.
Start planning your dream trip
Need a little help? View our Safari Guide to help you get started
- Major WinnersSouth Africans have won 22 of the Major Championships
- Presidents CupThe Presidents' Cup was hosted at Fancourt