Lake Victoria Serena Resort
Lake Victoria Serena Resort is a large, classically elegant hotel on Lake Victoria with airy and modern rooms and delightful public areas. This is our favourite place to stay in Kampala or Entebbe if you are looking for really smart accommodation and extensive facilities but would rather be closer to the airport and forgo a central location.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, WiFi and voice-mail
- The Citadel, all-day brasserie
- The Kigo, cocktail bar
- The Lake View Pool Terrace bar and café
- Panoramic terraces for private cocktails and social events
- The Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa
- Dedicated conference and social events floor
- VIP entrance, helipad, dedicated car park, full security
- Wide range of incentives options.
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service.
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk
- Tennis Court
- Volley Ball
- Boat Cruises
- Ngamba Island Excursion
Lake Victoria Resort has 124 rooms, 114 Standard Rooms, 8 Executive Suites and 2 Presidential Suites.
Housed in typically Tuscan villas, which are widely spaced around the terraced rose gardens, each Standard Room is elegantly presented in shades of terracotta and cream and features either a queen-sized or two twin beds, a dressing table, work station, seating area, balcony and lavish marble bathroom with walk-in shower.
The Executive Suites also feature a spacious living area with flat-screen TV, office space and second balcony.
The two Presidential Suites are located on the penthouse level of the main citadel and feature: a luxury ensuite bedroom with king-sized bed, an elegant reception room, dining room (with private kitchen), furnished terrace and staff accommodation. The Presidential floor also features its own private event or conference space.