Ultimate Uganda Private Safari
Enjoy a 12 day/11 night private safari exploring the very best highlights of Uganda - visiting Murchison Falls National Park on the mighty Nile river, chimpanzee trekking in the forests of Kibale, game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park. And of course trekking to see the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
This trip can also be tailored to suit your exact travel requirements.
The safari is suitable for fairly fit people as it involves walking in rugged conditions. We show prices below for groups from 2 to 6people, And you travel in specially customized 4 x 4 safari vehicles. The safari is based on staying in good lodges and luxury tented camps.
The Base price is based on 4 people. Paired down is based on 6 people and the Red Carpet option is based on only 2 people. Note; there is no difference in lodges chosen, just the number of people on the private safari.
Gorilla Permit: Please note that the Gorilla permit is NOT included at this stage. However we will arrange it & include it in your final invoice, along with any extra activities you may wish to do (see below).
- Gorilla permit of $700 per person
- Kyambura chimpanzee walk at $50 per person
- Kibale chimpanzee trekking at $200 OR Chimpanzee habituation programme at $250 per person
- Forest walk at $75 per person
- Batwa Pygmies Community Visit at $100 per person
- Bigosi swamp walk at $25 per person