$ 145 (Pps)
- Belvidere Manor has a stunning setting overlooking the Knysna Lagoon
- It's in the heart of the Garden Route but away from the bustle of Knysna
- Belvidere offers the choice of one or two bedroom cottages
- Atmospheric old Victorian homestead
- Convivial English pub
- Close to the glorious beach of Kenton on Sea
Belvidere Manor has a superb location overlooking the Knysna Lagoon, with 26 self-contained cottages in the grounds, some in front of the historic manor house with glorious lagoon views, and some behind with garden views. Each cottage offers a wide veranda, a comfortable and well-appointed lounge with a fireplace, en-suite bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchenette, satellite television and telephone. The separate sitting room makes this a good choice for a longer stay and the two and three bedroom cottages are ideal for families, or friends traveling together.
Meals are served in the beautifully restored homestead with its polished yellowwood floors and Cape antiques, or on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool with the turquoise waters of Knysna lagoon beyond.
Belvidere Manor on the map
Long Stay Offer
Stay 15+ nights and receive 20% discount