Western Madagascar Adventure
$ 1,603 (Pps)
This adventurous Western Madagascar tour is for those who love to explore remote off the beaten track places. To includes all the highlights of Western Madagascar: The Tsingy de Bemaraha, Baobab Alley, Kirindy and Morondava. And it includes a charming, if rustic river cruise down one of the most scenic rivers in the western part of Madagascar.
To see a reasonable spectrum of Madagascar’s endemic mammals, birds, reptiles and trees, you ideally need to visit a variety of climatic and floral zones. So we love this combination of Western Madagascar with the addition of the Eastern Rainforests of Andasibe. Or you can combine it with our Southern itinerary: Rainforests, Mountains and Beaches of Southern Madagascar.
Tailormake this tour
This tour works best with 10 nights with an extra night at Kirindy. But there are all sorts of ways to customize it.
- Add a night in Kirindy (approx Euro 155 more per person)
- Take out the night in Antsirabe if you need to save time
- Add a 2 night extension to visit Andasibe National Park - see 12 night price below
- Add on a few nights on the wonderful tropical island of Nosy Be
- If the boat cruise sounds too rustic, you can travel north from Morondava and back again (But this is lots of driving!)
- Or you can just visit the Avenue of Baobabs & the Kirindy Forest and not head all the way to the Tsingy of Bemaraha (3 nights plus Tana)
- This latter itinerary can be combined with our 11 night Rainforests tour to make a 14 night itinerary
Contact us for your Adventurous Western Madagascar tour!
- The Tsingy de Bemaraha
- Baobab Alley