Scenic Safari in Kenya
₤ 2,225 (PPS)
The Scenic Safari expedition is a fantastic and well-priced 7 night road safari which is perfect for the first time safari visitor to Kenya.
It is using the well-regarded Sarova camps starting with an overnight in Nairobi at the Stanley Sarova. then 2 nights Samburu, 1 night Lake Nakuru & ending with 2 nights in the Masai Mara. It combines some of the best wildlife areas of Kenya with consistently good accommodation.
Shaba Reserve, located in the ‘northern frontier’ is home to mammals found only north of the equator – the Gerenuk, Grevy’s Zebra, Besia Oryx, reticulated Giraffe and the Somali Ostrich. Lake Nakuru is famous for its prolific birdlife and home to the Rothschild giraffe and rhino. It makes the ideal stop as you cross the country towards the Mara. Finally end your safari in the Masai Mara, home of the big 5 and the awesome spectacle known as the Great Migration, generally occurring between July and October.
At the end you can choose to add on some days at the beach - either in Kenya or Zanzibar (extra cost).
- We dont show the price for April to early June as its not the ideal time for a safari. But contact us for a price.
- The price for June is the same as January to March
- The price for the Festive season is the same as the peak season (July to October)
- As the camps are child-friendly, this driving safari is suitable for couples and families alike.
- We show prices for 2 people. But the price for 4 people is approx $500 less per person. Contact us for a quote if your party is of a different size.