Kenya Safari Tours
Why a Kenya Safari?
Particular attractions of Kenya Safari tours include:
- World Class game-viewing in the Masai Mara, Amboseli, Samburu & others
- Wildebeest Migration heads into the Mara between July and October every year
- Diversity of landscapes and thus wildlife.
- Kenya safari tours, game lodges and beach hotels to cater for a wide range of budgets
- Excellent safari flight network to create a seamless Kenya safari trip
- Interaction with the Samburu and also Masai people
- Perfect for Bush & Beach safari itineraries ending the Kenyan coast
But you’ll need a Kenya Safari Specialist to ensure you get the best luxury Kenya safari that you are looking for…
A Kenya safari tour may well be one of the best wildlife safaris, or indeed trips, of your life. But you’ll need a friendly and experienced safari specialist to ensure that it both lives up to all it can be.
How to plan my safari to Kenya?
Now, more than ever, you’re looking for a life-affirming experience. You are interested in a luxury safari in Kenya. But there is so much information out there, that it would take endless hours of research to even start answering these questions.
- When’s the best time to travel to Kenya
- Which of the Wildlife reserves should I visit?
- What types of safari camps should I go for?
- What’s the trade-off in safari seasons?
So you need reliable help to put the perfect customised Kenya safari package together, to give you a trip that suits your interests.
Introducing Cedarberg Africa
We have been selling tailor-made Kenya safari packages for over 27 years. Our experienced team of ten has travelled through Kenya, visiting all the game reserves. So we know the questions going through your head. We are here to be your guide.
For us it’s all about the personal. It’s our job to understand what you are looking for. So we can use our expertise to narrow down the choices and present feasible ideas to you. You can relax and ENJOY the planning process, when you are working with us.
Kenya offers visitors beautiful scenery and prolific big game in equal measure. So we really enjoy creating the perfect safari itineraries for Kenya
How to make this happen?
- Start by talking to us and sharing your ideas. We find the mix of your ideas on an initial enquiry form, or email, followed by a 15-20 minute phone call with us is worth hours of research. It often helps to clarify things at an early stage. However you may like to look at some of our web pages (see links below) first.
- After the brief and phone call, we’ll propose an initial safari outline and price.
- Then we refine it with you so that it is perfect for your needs.
- You pay a deposit and it is all put in place with the minimum of effort on your side.
Start Chatting to Us
Love the sound of a Kenya safari? But not sure where to start? Complete our easy enquiry form here.
The End Result?
Imagine how you will feel when you are in the Masai Mara witnessing the great migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra. Seeing the up-close and personal predator interaction. Or perhaps you dream of waking up in Amboseli with that iconic view of Kilimanjaro to be enjoyed over your morning coffee? Or maybe you are tracking rhino on foot with a local Samburu warrior as your guide?. Or perhaps your family is enjoying one of the private Safari Houses of Lewa and Lakipia?
A safari in Kenya is a memorable travel experience is not only great for you. It also directly contributes to wildlife conservation and local communities. And as you know, unique travel experiences with family and friends can form some of our strongest bonds and memories for years to come.
More Info on Kenya Safari Tours
Start Planning your Kenya Safari
Complete our easy enquiry form. Or send an email to links below.Help me plan
So what are you waiting for?
A luxury Kenya safari may well be a life-changing experience. But only if you use an experienced safari specialist to help put it together. We’ll design a personal safari just for you so that you get the safari you’ve always dreamed of. But without wasting hours of precious time navigating the endless possibilities. If you’re looking for an authentic and magical safari in Kenya, Cedarberg Africa can make it happen!