South African Safaris
Why a South Africa Safari?
South Africa has so much going for it….
- Called ‘the World in One country’ with a huge variety of climates, scenery, game reserve and wildlife, cultures and excursions
- One of the most beautiful of African countries
- Offers both safari and non-safari attractions such as Cape Town, the Wine routes, mountain hiking, great beaches, adventure, top golf courses and superb food & wine.
- So it’s perfect for 1st-time visitors, especially if you’re not sure that you want only a safari.
- The Kruger (& its private game reserves) is one of the TOP wildlife destinations in Africa. Finally a South Africa safari offers the greatest bang for your buck in Africa. Trips are priced in Rands so you’ll get more value here than in the rest of Africa (which is all dollar-based).
But that also presents a problem…
A South Africa safari could be the best holiday of your life!
But you’ll need a friendly and experienced safari specialist to ensure that it lives up to all it can be.
What’s the best way to plan my South Africa Safari?
Now – more than ever – you’re looking for a life-affirming experience. You’re interested in a safari holiday in South Africa. But there is so much information out there, that it would take endless hours of research to even start answering these questions.
- When’s the best time to travel?
- Where should I visit?
- What’s the best use of my time?
- What safari lodges should I book?
- How much should I spend to get the trip I want?
So you need reliable help to put the perfect South Africa safari together, the trip that suits YOU and your interests. Someone to ensure that the trip flows at the right pace. Not too fast to exhaust you, but with the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation.
Introducing Cedarberg Africa
We have been selling luxury safari holidays in South Africa for 27 years. Our experienced team of ten (between our SA and UK Offices) has travelled widely, visiting all the game reserves and holiday highlights on a frequent basis. So we know from experience what are the questions going through your head. We are here to be your guides. And it won’t cost more than if you arranged it yourself.
For us it’s all about the personal. It’s our job to understand what you are looking for. So we can use our expertise to narrow down the choices and present feasible ideas to you. You can relax and ENJOY the planning process, when you are working with us.
We love South Africa. It is our home as well as our passion. And we really enjoy creating the perfect safari trips for our clients.
How to make it happen?
- Start by talking to us and sharing your ideas. We find the mix of your ideas on an initial enquiry form, or email, followed by a 15-20 minute phone call with us is worth hours of research. It often helps to clarify things at an early stage. However you may like to look at some of our web pages (see links below) first.
- After the brief and phone call, we’ll propose an initial tailor-made safari itinerary and price.
- Then we refine it with you so that it is perfect for your needs.
- You pay a deposit and it is all put in place with the minimum of effort on your side.
Get the Ball Rolling!
Love the sound of a safari in South Africa? But not sure where to start? Complete our easy enquiry form below
The End Result?
Imagine how you will feel when you’ve booked your South African safari holiday. You can enjoy the anticipation without stress. On holiday, you’ll be booked into great hotels and game lodges with all the logistics taken care of.
The sheer beauty of the landscape, the unsurpassed flora and fauna and the diversity of its people and culture is bewitching. A South African safari is the perfect antidote to what we’ve just experienced. A positive travel experience which is not only great for you. But your much valued holiday directly contributes to wildlife conservation and communities in South Africa. (See Why Travel to Africa)
And as you know, unique travel experiences with family and friends can form some of our strongest bonds and memories for years to come.
Useful Links on South Africa Holidays
Start Planning Your South Africa Safari
Complete our easy enquiry form. Or send an email to links below.Help Me Plan
“Surely, we can book it all ourselves?”
Some people think that it’s easy enough to plan a South Africa holiday online. They also assume that it will be cheaper. But, as we’ve hopefully shown, there is a lot to learn and decide upon. It is not a beach destination where you just have to decide on one resort hotel!
Plus it won’t necessarily be cheaper, especially not at the nicest places to stay! What most people don’t realise is that travel companies like us make our profit on the difference between our wholesale rates and the rates that are offered on online travel sites or hotel websites. So we will put together a very similarly priced holiday, as one that you booked online.
But the difference is that you get all of our 27 years of experience and design expertise thrown in as well. Plus if you factor in your hours of research, a South African holiday planned by us will actually cost you less!
What you get from us (at no extra cost)
- Our travel design capabilities
- Our knowledge of logistics, routings, 1st-hand experience of hotels, safari lodges & game reserves
- Suggested excursions
- Full itinerary for your trip
- Duty Manager available 24/7 to assist you.
So, what are you waiting for?
A South African safari holiday could well be a life-changing experience. But only if you use an experienced safari specialist to help put it together.
We’ll design an individual safari just for you so that you get the safari you’ve always dreamed of. But without wasting hours of precious time navigating the endless possibilities. If you’re looking for an authentic and magical safari experience, Cedarberg Africa will make it happen!
Interested in booking a Safari or Holiday?Chat to one of our experienced consultants that’s here to help and guide you. We use our expertise to narrow down the choices and present feasible ideas, so you can relax and ENJOY the planning process! Contact us!
Co-founder & Director