Tanzania Northern Spectacular
Jun - Mar
$ 7,285 (Pps)
This lodge-based Tanzania Northern Spectacular safari allows you to visit some of the finest safari areas in the north of the country. As it's a fly-in safari, this tour allows you to cover a large area in a relatively short time period.
There's a wonderful mixture of wildlife and cultural exploration with highlights including Lake Manyara, the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater. You choose between a range of & Beyond Camps and our suggested routing will differ depending on the time of year.
So the itinerary outline is merely a suggestion...
Alternative choice of accommodation - Bateleur Camp
For the final stay, you might instead opt for the andBeyond Bateleur Camp in the Masai Mara, depending on where the Great Migration is.
If time allows, we suggest adding on a few nights at the beach to chill out afterwards
- Superb "andBeyond" accommodation throughout your stay
- An abundance of birds in Lake Manyara National Park
- Excellent game-viewing all year round in the Serengeti National Park
- Magnificent views of Ngorongoro Crater
- The extravagant décor and style of these world-class lodges matches the exceptional locations
Tanzania Northern Spectacular at a glance
An idea of price
This is a set tour using specific camps. However many tours can be adapted. Chat to us about your options. It excludes international flights but includes an estimate for all domestic or regional flights within the tour.