Day tours in Port Elizabeth (Gquberha)
Port Elizabeth & St Francis Bay
Day Tours in Port Elizabeth
If you find yourself in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape for a day or so, there are a number of half and full day tours we can book for you.
(Note that we only book day tours if we are booking some accommodation or a safari for you.)
- Cityscape tour (Half day ) – focusing on the spectacular coastline, parks, history and picturesque architecture of Port Elizabeth
- City & wine tour (Half day) – enjoy an orientation of the city before heading to a wine estate for wine-tasting and a cheese platter
- Route 67 art tour (Half day) – explores the dynamic display of the public art works symbolic of Nelson Mandela’s 67 years of work dedicated to the Freedom of South Africa
- Art and antiques tour (Half day) – visits the keynote art museums set in an age old suburb with cathedrals and quaint antique shops.
- Planes, trains and automobiles tour (Half day) – visits the fascinating memorabilia of the SA Air force museum, Old Railway Station and the VW Auto Pavilion. Great for families!
- Cape Recipe Nature Reserve tour (Half day) – enjoy a tour of the SAMREC Penguin sanctuary, the spectacular coastline of Cape Recipe and a beach walk along Sacramento.
Please note that we don’t book these tours on a standalone basis. But you can book it online on the supplier’s website.